1) Create the Insurance agency logo
2) Customize the website design (including page format/layout, use of colors/fonts, source stock photography, create icons/graphics). Make the website "responsive" so the display and content adjust for mobile devices (smartphones,
3) Customize landing page designs with stand-alone pages for auto, motorcycle, RV and home owners insurancetablets, laptops and large screen) but I think it's important to have for consumers visiting websites to get insurance quotes.
4) Customize a blog design
5) Set-up the website infrastructure in WordPress
6) Develop/build 20-24 website pages, landing pages and blog page
7) Incorporate some website functionality (e.g. carousel banners, consumer data from forms emailed to Beeline Insurance, confirmation email to consumer, online chat, blog archives)
8) Copy-editing support on all written content provided by Beeline Insurance.