Create a web-based Server, that will enable creation of RSS Channels to support the client application, previously created.
Consist of Information that will be sent to client applications and displayed in the scrolling area. Announcements can be clicked on and detailed information will be display in pop-up/out box area or as web page. Announcements can be associated to one or more groups (channels/feeds) – as defined later.
1. Admin enters Event Information: Title, Location, Event Date, Announcement Start (display in scroller), Announcement Stop (display in scroller), Is it a Priority
2. Admin enters Event Summary Information: Textbox with maximum 150 characters. Admin can adjust text size, color, font and include graphic automatically sized appropriately. (This information appears in scroller.)
3. Admin enters Event Detailed Information: Admin can provide detailed information in multiple ways: a) HTML capable area with no maximum. This appears when user clicks on announcement in client application. B) Provide URL Link. C) Upload document that is displayed in pop-up.
4. Admin selects Save or Publish Immediately button
1. Admin can view listing of all Announcements. Admin can filter by group, date, currently active, etc.
2. Admin can edit announcements currently being displayed on client systems. Client gets updated announcement upon scheduled retrieval.
Special RSS Channels will drive setup. The Server administrator can create multiple channels that provide clients with necessary setup information. Setup information includes: Company Name, Logo, Menu Icons, Menu Links, & Systems Status
Company Name and Logo – Admin can specify name and logo to use. Logo can be uploaded to server. Current logos are viewable in a preview area near this setup. May vary based on configuration group.
Icons and Links – Admin can specify up to four icons/logos and urls for each. Data saved to server. Current icons are viewable in a preview area near this setup. May vary based on configuration group.
Menu – Admin can specify menu that is displayed in client app. May vary based on configuration group.
Systems Status – Admin can specify up to four buttons. Each button shows a system’s status. Admin will provide text to display, status and url for additional information. Status can be Red, Green or Yellow. The button will change color based on the status of the system. The admin provides the status. May vary based on configuration group.
RSS Channels will also be used to send announcements to client apps. RSS Channels will be used to create organizational groups. A group/rss channel would be created to represent a department, a team, a company, special types of messages, etc. The creator of the announcement will be responsible for associating the announcement to the appropriate group or groups.
Important: When a client app is setup for the first time, a list of all available groups will scroll in the client app window. The client user must subscribe to the group list RSS channel.
Client App Change Request: Client can join a group by selecting the group name from the scrolling window list.
Group Settings –
Each group will serve as a unique channel (rss feed) for providing regular and priority announcements. Announcements will be associated to one or more groups.
1. Admin can add groups (Minimum Name and Description)
2. Admin can view available groups
3. Admin can edit and delete groups
Admin can add users with different privilege levels (Admin, Manager, User). See table for abilities. Grayed features should not be considered at this point.
Milestone/Deliverable 1: Interface
Deliverable 2: Server Admin - Security management
Deliverable 3: RSS channels for client app setup
Deliverable 4: RSS channels for announcements
Deliverable 5: Other Features
Deliverable 6: Testing and Bug fixes
Server created with PHP and Flex with mySql as backend.
11 freelancers estão ofertando em média $584 para este trabalho
Hello, I can make this system as per your requirement with great perfection and timely manner. Please discuss in message so we can discuss more about it. Thanks