This Website has to be built to support the Yazidis of Iraq.
Order title: Int250
Deadline: 2014-12-04 14:30
Web Project/ Self Assessment
Purpose: To design, develop, and publish a web site using recommended design practices.
Your web site will contain a home page and at least seven (but no more than eleven) content pages. You are required to create an external style sheet ([url removed, login to view] file) that configures text, color, and page layout. (No font tags, embedded CSS, or inline CSS may be used.)
You must publish your project to the FHSU scatcat server. To achieve "successful and respectable meeting of course objectives", your web project MUST include at least:
• One (1) index page and six (6) (but no more than ten (10)) content pages
• Each page must contain appropriate text and images that provide information and value to the target audience
• Each page must adhere to Section 508 Standards (refer to Appendix E page 633)
• Each page must contain appropriate page titles
• One (1) form (four (4) fields minimum, server-side processing must be used to collect save form data (to a text file or send information via e-mail) and to display a confirmation page)
• One page utilizing tables effectively
• Three images
• One multimedia object (sound, video, animation)
• Consistent banner logo area
• Consistent main CSS navigation (unordered list formatted with CSS)
• Association with external style sheet ([url removed, login to view] file) with a minimum of eight (8) styles
• Use of CSS3 Media Queries
Achieving the minimum requirements is essential to receiving a C (average) score on your final project, although it does not guarantee this grade. If your goal is a B (honors) or A (high honors) you must go beyond the minimum requirements and aim for the WOW! Factor. The grading rubric will be available for your review.
Once your project has been uploaded to the server, test your site to see that it meets all requirements. Make sure you have the correct URL for your web project homepage.
Conduct a self-assessment of your own work. Submit your answers in the essay fields on Blackboard.
1) Does your site include all required web page elements? (List each required element and explain it's location in the site.)
2) Did you go above and beyond the minimum requirements? Please explain.
3) Did you follow the web site design best practices? Explain.
4) Do you feel your site is accessible? Explain.
5) Is your site visually appealing to your target audience? Explain
5) Approximately how many hours did you spend on this site?
6) What do you feel was your greatest strength in this project?
7) What do you feel was a weakness of the project that you would like to improve if given more time?
8) What, if anything, have you learned by completing this web project?
9) What grade do you feel you earned on this site? (Out of 100, give the exact number of points). Why do you feel you have earned this score?
Submit URL and answer the self-assessment essay questions for your web project using the link in this folder.
Detailed explanation: NO
10 freelancers are bidding on average $179 for this job
We are a team of experienced web developers working in a major web development company. Check out our website, [url removed, login to view] if you have any question.