We are looking forward to develop a peer-2-peer video conference platform with modifying a chat script like camera chat script and using Adobe Stratus. The main idea is to develop a chat roulette with time limits.
• Two participants will be randomly paired and will have a video chat for 4 minutes in total with 1-on-1 conversation. After 4 minutes of chat of two peers, they will be paired to a new peer for another 4 minutes. Each paired peer will be saved for not matching again. Paired peer's screen will be big and own user's screen will be small on the right bottom (same as Skype)
• There will be an animation of countdown for each 4 minutes on left top corner.
• There is a button for blocking the peer on the left bottom corner. In case of blocking the peer, video chat will end and those two peers will wait for the upcoming chat and will be seeing a screen that will Show them “connecting...” message. Blocked user will be notified to administration.
• In case of 3 blocks from different peers at an event for a specific peer will result in freezing account and suspension from the event automatically.
• There will be a text box shown on right side of the video chat which was written before by each user (max 500 characters)
• There will be a business card slider below the video chat which flows from left to right as peers paired. Grey business cards shown on right side are the ones who are not paired yet, previously paired peers will be shown on left side. Peer that is paired right now will be seen in the middle (magnified effect). These business cards will hold name, surname, location, company. In case of interested in connecting with the peer, participany can be able to click on the add button on the business cards. In case of clicking the “add” button, grey button will turn into green.
• Page will be designed as in the attached format.
You may take a look at the screenshot for a better understanding. Please get in touch with me in case you have a better idea for developing or any questions.