Need an experienced person to make a small software to print garment labels. Following are some of the details:
1. The software will be used to make label that are used in the and type of textiles.
2. It must be able to use custom size sheets and the have the capability of customizing sheet size to specification.
3. Should be ale to print various sizes (eg: Size S Size M Size L Size 2 etc) on the same sheet.
4. Should be able to cut and paste as well as import form other programs.
5. Should be able to sva job and projects.
6. Musy law to rotate re-size etc like any other graphic program.
7. Being able to add variables on the same sheet.
Details can be provided to the right person.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All versions of Windows