4CRM is a small community radio station located in Mackay, Queensland which has been given a government grant to update our website. Our current website is [url removed, login to view]
While we like the structure of this website, we would like to make it more professional looking.
We are looking for someone to help us set up our new website in something VERY simple for us to update when we need to. The majority of our presenters/volunteers are older (plus 55 years), therefore I really need to stress how simple the CMS has to be. We have been told Web123 would be good for us.
We are looking for the following things to update our website:
- a new look and feel - we are a community radio station so we'd like to make sure the website design reflects this
- a slight revamp of our logo (mainly just creating a replica of the existing one which has been lost over the years and now we only have a low res jpeg on file)
- a shopping cart for the purchase of art prints we use to fundraise for the station
- listen now live streaming
- google calendar for our community notices
- approximately 80-100 pages of content (presenter profiles, show profiles etc)
- request a song form
- contact us page with google map
- Facebook feed on our home page
- Apply/renew membership form and ability to pay online
- Ability for people to donate money online
- Mobile friendly website
If you have any questions please contact me - we are quite inexperienced with website design and may need your help/guidance in telling us what will work and what won't work.
138 freelancers estão ofertando em média $5660 para este trabalho
Please consider my bid for your website project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated team of developers. Thanks