this project about only design and documentation, no IMPLEMENTATION. i need this documentation within 2 days and after 50% of the project progress, i'll pay 50% of the payments.
Background: design a web application that provides Online Tutoring for students. Q&A between a tutor and a student. The process of Q&A is up to your creativity and you could propose a most prudent solution for better efficiency. (You would need to do a small research)
The principal (and minimal) functional features of this website are as follows:
• User should have some identity on the website and when they ask questions they would acquire loyalty points. Tutors could answer questions, should acquire reputation based on their answer.
• Users should be able to ask questions, place a question in a predefined category and tag it with keywords to make it easy to find
• Tutors should be able to answer questions. Answers to questions should be rated by other users depending on how useful they are
• Users should be able to find questions in different ways, by searching, browsing categories or tags etc. Advanced options in this section include being able to sort lists of questions in various ways or to recommend questions (e.g., based on terms in a search query).
There are also two important non-functional requirements for the application. Wherever possible, the website should use a REST API and an AJAX style of communication between browser and server. These two points will be important for the implementation, but also need to be borne in mind during the design.
Your tasks are as follows:
1. Decide on and describe a sensible set of requirements (the list above presents a very high-level and minimal set of requirements, and you are expected to flesh these out in more detail). You should also decide who is going to use the web application (there may, for example, be more than one type of user), and ask what requirements each type of user may have.
2. The requirements should be visualized as a set of draft screens or mockups showing how the application will appear to users. ( i.e. do not put just one mockup screen on one page)
3. Based on the requirements, create an outline structure of an MVC-based web application, featuring controllers, views and models. The structure should be presented using a UML class diagram.
4. Design the process of user authentication - how users should be authenticated and in what contexts. For example, should everyone who uses the site be authenticated? Or only those who have privileges to see certain information or carry out certain actions? How are users to be authenticated?
5. Lastly, design your database table structure. What tables do you need, what fields and indexes etc. Your answer should be presented as a diagram - you can use UML if you wish.
i. the requirements sensible and comprehensive
ii. the requirements visualized well and usefully detailed
i. the design should demonstrate a clear, coherent and sensible structure regarding controllers, views and model classes
ii. database schema sensible and comprehensive
3. User authentication
i. Report should propose a sensible and secure method for user authentication
ii. Have the data requirements for user authentication properly understood?
I. the report should well-written, with correct spelling and good grammar
II. The document must not be more than 12 pages including all diagrams and appendices.
2 freelancers estão ofertando em média $226 para este trabalho
Hello, Sir, I am Nabeel. you work has been done don. so please keep in touch and also give me supper review as well as 100% rate. thank a lot. any time you need my help I will be here for you always.