This campaign must be developed and executed from a whitelisted mail server.
* Design and send out an initial two mailings to our existing customer list, to clean it up, delete hard bounces and flag but resend soft bounces
* test offers and landing pages at least 2 of each
* Setup the email address collection system with some collection points tagged for future targeted emails. Tweak a couple of existing pages or design a couple of new landing pages,
* Develop a plan and design a two or three of auto response emails for new signups
You will provide all content for the email/newletters, we will provide options for offers and discussion of alternatives. You may exclude activities, and deliverable when you bid if they are not technically feasible or not cost effective in your opinion. Please provide your rationale for excluding any activity or deliverable
A) Initial emailing
* 2 professional initial contact html emails, with maximum personalization, inviting customers back promoting new information, and a good offer, emails must be viewable under outlook 2007
* Successfully Send out an initial two mailings to our existing customer list. Second one sent out after initial cleaning of the list based on hard bounces and unsubscribe requests
B.) An access or flat file database with the following:
* A Clean and current mailing list with all available identifying information, name, company, address, email address,
* each record flagged as opened, click through link,and conversion if successful
* an unsubcribed list of address
* delete hard bounces and flag but resend soft bounces in second mailing
* On site system to maintain mailing list, all addresses with unscribed requests perminately flagged, all hard bounces deleted, all soft bounces with more than 3 bounces flagged.
C.)Email Collection program
* set up an effective email address collection system on our site, an entry point and tracking mechanism on each page. Develop a motivation for signing up and tracking for which page they signed up on the tracking may be limited to the major product and information categories in the menu on the home page.
* System so that Email collection system and auto-responder updates database.
* A system to record and mark all addresses with unsubscribe requests.
D.) Auto responder
* set up an auto responder for new signups, 3 email/newletters/offers, sent 14 days apart.
* auto responder must update email database developed from initial mailings.
* a reporting system that provides open, click through and conversion rates for each mailing
D.)General conditions and miscellaneous deliverables
* Data collected and stored must be on our server
* Third party solutions may be used, provided all licenses and rights to the software are transferable and are transfered to us. A minimum of 90 days support must be included. All programing should be in ASP or .Net
* weekly reports are required
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Email, Accesss, ASP .NET 1.0, Media center operating system.