We own a group of domain names and they all go to the same page.
When someone goes to one of our names the domains all go to the same IP
and then an [url removed, login to view] looks at the referer to find out which name it is
The [url removed, login to view] looks up in a database and pulls information on
the domain name such as spelling of the domain name, the xml
search feed provider, the keywords, whether or not we offer email
addresses on this domain name, special html etc.
This information is passed to the the main [url removed, login to view] on the root
of the domain names and is then displayed to the surfer.
We have an admin area which controls this functionality.
Basically what we need to do is at this point is minor modifications.
1. Design a new domain landing page
2. Clean up the existing [url removed, login to view] code so it is easily modifiable in the future
3. Add the ability to add *ANY* xml feed provider from the admin area
4. Add the ability to have multiple search terms for the xml feeds
5. Add the ability to have multiple banner positions for each domain name
6. Add more customizable options to the landing pages, ex. page color, background, main image, which template
7. Addition of a search log, ie: searches are saved in our database but still sent to xml feed provider in one step
8. Addition of the ability to edit static categories in the admin
9. Ability to add pop ups based on the domain's keywords
Our current page is here [url removed, login to view] and we want it to look more like this. [url removed, login to view]