*(Only High Skilled Freelancers Please)
The project idea is to build a Virtual Item Trading website for the game Dota 2, that is based on Steam from Valve Corporation.
The website features are the following:
- Use Steam API to gather users information, specially item inventory, location, online status, etc (the login to the website needs to be the steam login)
- Use PayPal API to get donations from users, and these donations will be converted in currency that traders can use to purchase Plus Status, bet in games, benefits in the website like free trades bumps, etc.
- Betting system, where people will use the currency in the website to bet in specific games that happen in the eSports scene for Dota 2.
- Auto-trading bots (using a steam account for that), where players will sell their items to the website (bots) and will receive currency in the website. The same bots would sell items from the inventory if traders want to buy it from the website.
- Auto-betting bots (using items as currency). Bots will receive items for bets and secure them until games are finished. Then players need to reclaim the prices in case they won, and the bot will know if the person won and the price to give.
- Refer a friend system, with some awards.
- Overall statistics regarding trades, online users, etc, with graphs and evolution curves.
- Adapt the website to a specific Dota 2 website provided by me (modifications and a bit of re-design will be required obviously)
- Further ideas and requirements will be provided to the freelancer as this description is meant to just provide the freelancer an overview of the project. As you can see, this is a project that requires outstanding skills so think twice before applying for it, as I don't want to waste my time and I bet you don't want to waste yours as well.
Thank Your For Your Time