I have a functional website - www.elawfiles.com. You can log in and test the lawyer side (using Chrome or Firefox) with User Name: Lawyer, Password: password
What the site does is become a private communication portal between lawyers and clients. Like a private facebook page for each case, it allows 3 different types of accounts... Attorney (lawyer) is the primary account. They set up Client Accounts and assigns law cases to them, and they also set up Sub-Accounts that are office or vendors. The site works, but I need to improve or change the following items:
1. Mobile access. The site is not good functionally on a mobile device, so I need a mobile GUI that works well with the current functionality.
2. Access to posts. Right now, the access is limited by selecting an "Access Level" - I would like to have the ability to see every user that has access to a case file, and the ability to select them by name for each event, post, document, etc to say if that user has access to an individual item.
3. Password. Once we have an ssl certificate, the user password becomes a weak link, I need to ability to require upper case, lower case, symbol, and number. And required password change every 60 days.
4. Membership/Billing - Right now, I think it is set up to bill the Lawyer. I need the site billing the Clients of the lawyer a monthly fee. If a client does not pay, it should lock access. Also, I need some type of user control in the admin area that shows the primary users accounts - and their sub/accounts & cases.
5. General GUI improvements - I am open to suggestions here.
6. Post history - right now, it removes posts ata certain age. I want to keep the 10 most recent items showing, with the ability to look at older ones (like facebook).