You will be undertaking a email marketing campaign on our behalf. This will include Developing the Email Content, Format and Being Responsible for Sending them with our advice and after our approval of content and sending method.
This Contract DOES NOT include providing us with Email marketing software for the creation or sending of bulk email. You may use third party services but all associated costs must be included in your bid. If a third party service is to be used, the service provide must be identified in the bid with full contact information
The only software will for collection of email addresses and sending 2 auto response emails, through our server. The collection form should be very simple, an on page asp form that has a field for the email address and one for first and last name, and a subscribe me button. It should collect that information and the page url that the information was collected from, and the ip address the email address was submitted from.
Information we provide may not be used for any other purpose. We must have access to all data generated from the mailings. email addresses and rates for Bounces, subscribe, unsubscribe, open, click through etc..
All activities must comply with USA CAN-SPAM Rules
This campaign must be developed and executed from a whitelisted mail server.
You will provide all content for the email/newletters, we will provide options for offers and discussion of alternatives.
Assume for the purpose of the bid that 6000 email addresses will be used for the initial mailings.
You may exclude activities, and deliverable when you bid if they are not technically feasible or not cost effective in your opinion. Please provide your rationale for excluding any activity or deliverable
A) Initial emailing
* Successfully Send out an initial two mailings to our existing customer list. Second one sent out after initial cleaning of the list based on hard bounces and unsubscribe requests
* You Design and send out an initial two mailings to our existing customer list, to clean it up, delete hard bounces and flag but resend soft bounces
* 2 professional initial contact html emails, with maximum personalization, inviting customers back promoting new information, and a good offer, emails must be viewable under outlook 2007
* Use the first two mailings to test 2 different offers and two different landing pages
* Tweak a couple of existing pages or design a couple of new landing pages
* Develop a plan and design a two or three auto response emails for new signups
B.) An access or flat file database with the following:
* A Clean and current mailing list with all available identifying information, name, company, address, email address,
* each record flagged as opened, click through link,and conversion if successful
* an unsubcribed list of address
* delete hard bounces and flag but resend soft bounces in sequent mailings and track number of soft bounces by address
C.)Email Collection program
* set up an effective email address collection system on our site, an entry point and tracking mechanism on each page. Develop a motivation for signing up
* Email collection system and auto-responder email records with unsubscribe and hard and soft bounces records database.
* A system to record and mark all addresses with unsubscribe requests.
D.) Auto responder
* set up an auto responder for new signups, 2 email/newletters/offers, sent 14 days apart.
* auto responder must update email database developed from initial mailings.
* a reporting system that provides unsubscribe addresses, hard and soft bounce and open rate for the autoresponder mailing
* A means to combine the autoresponder results into the main mailing list data
D.)General conditions and miscellaneous deliverables
* Data collected and stored must be on our server
* Third party solutions may be used, provided all licenses and rights to the software are transferable and are transfered to us. A minimum of 90 days support must be included. All programing should be in ASP or .Net
* weekly reports are required
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Email, Accesss, ASP .NET 1.0,Media center operating system.