We presently have a website we use to stream premium events from all over the world. Now its time for us to revamp the site and upgrade to a World Class Version. We want to keep the pages and navigation as it is with the following revisions:
• Site should be mobile friendly. Right now, it doesn’t resize to fit mobile screens. We want the site to be able to detect screen sizes and deliver an optimised version for each screen.
• The homepage should have upcoming event posters rotating in the background while opaque text information is used to display information. This will act as the image rotator for all upcoming events.
• The LIVE page will have a video container where the admin can insert embed codes in the CMS. This will be centralised and there will exist the opportunity to embed multiple video players on this page. Additional players will show up only when additional player codse are embedded.
• The VOD page should be simple and show 20 videos in a grid as thumbnails. Latest videos embedded will appear at the top of the grid. It will have a navigation tool at the bottom for users to navigate to additional videos not on the first page. When a user mouse over a thumbnail, it will give a brief description of the event. When a user click the thumbnail, the video will play as a pop up video player and user have to close to watch other videos. Admin will be able to embed video players into the grid in the background. There will be different categories of event videos which admin can create in the CMS to assign videos to. Admin also have the right to schedule a video to be published in the future.
• The ABOUT US page will keep the tabs but should be enhanced to look better than the way it is. Admin should be able to update content in the back easily.
• FAQ page should be structured that admin is able to post more information at will.
• The site should have well placed ad banners of different sizes. Admin can insert ad codes from different ad servers at his discretion. All ad banners have to be coded in such a way that it refreshes every 10 seconds. That’s what we have on the present site and we need to keep that function.
• All social media buttons will remain with RSS button.
The admin CMS should be structured for ease of user either on a computer or a mobile device. There should be a super admin that can create sub admins with roles and permission levels.