I am looking for an experienced website PHP developer, who can build a website leveraging a free content management system, e.g. Word press, Joomla, etc. to generate PDF files that can be used for printing purpose.
The objective of the website is to guide users through a series of survey questions that then are compiled into PDF. The PDF is then used to print a survey book.
Critical modules are:
- General CMS functionality for users to login, administrate their accounts etc.
- Module to guide user through survey questions that are then recorded
- Module to compile the survey answers into a pdf that are then used for printing
- Module for a picture gallery that allows pictures to be associated to survey answers
- Shopping cart and check out functionality with payment
The database and the mock-up screens have been developed by me, so that once you apply to this job, I will provide you with further details to make your fixed price proposal.
You need to have the following experience:
- More than 5 years of PHP, SQL and CMS experience, i.e. Word press, Joomla
- Experience in generating PDF documents with specific dimensions and typeset text quality suitable for publishing (e.g, use of a latex type text editor rather than a simple word type text editor)
- Experience in offering graphic and pictures manipulation that allow users to arrange pictures into a picture album
- Experience in publishing books, e.g. type setting for printing using Latex
In addition, you should fulfill the following requirements:
- Able to work dedicated on this project
- Able to provide samples of your work that support your experience in the above area
- Able to have Skype calls
- Able to hold regular weekly calls on updates and intermediate work
Once your background is matching, I will send you further specification to help you understand the project and calculate a fixed price for this project. I will contact you to have a brief Skype interview. If you are a good fit and you are interested in the job, we can start working.
I am looking forward to working with you.