I need a function in C# (.NET 2.0) that will do the following:
- get one big image as input (Image object from file);
- get an array of small images as input (Image objects from files);
- return an array of strings, which contains the filenames of all small images, found in big image fully or partially.
The function execution speed is of the essence.
Please do not bid if you can't do the project in 24hrs.
1) Complete and fully-functional working C# function and a demo application in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).