My last freelancer left me hanging with an incomplete, non-working site.
I am looking for someone to finish my site (which will include upgrading the current look to be more innovative) - if you want to submit a completely new idea, that is great.
Please review the current site so that you have an idea of the products, photos, links, etc.
IT IS SET UP AS A SINGLE-PAGE TYPE SITE NOW (with inner pages), IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO FOLLOW THIS STYLE.
You can also look in to my history here and see that I DO PAY OUT MONEY!
I just want to build a business-partnership based on trust, so please trust me and we\'ll go from here.
I\'m dividing this project in to 2 phases, please review the following:
1. Complete .psd mock-up of website
2. Submit 2-3 paragraphs regarding what you envision for the site, your credentials and your thoughts about the expectations from phase II (below)
3. Bid on the project
4. Delivery of your skype address
5. Examples of your work and references (if available)
Once a freelancer has been chosen and a price has been set, we will move on to phase II. For phase II I will gladly pay upfront 25% - I will pay no more than 25% up front, and the other 75% comes after all requirements of phase II are met (and/or maintained) -
1. Fully functioning eCommerce website
2. Mobile functionality on iPhone, iPad, Samsung, and all other popular mobile devices
3. Full integration, testing and maintenance of PayPal Advanced payment gateway
4. Full integration, testing and maintenance of Shipping Method(s)
5. All photos uploaded, sized, etched
6. All current site aspects (same basic links, products, blog, etc.)
7. Delivery of all pertinent files needed to design and code site (.psd, etc.)
8. Hosting through current host (or, help changing hosts)
9. 1 year of support, maintenance, edits & general help
10. Access to CMS backend w/ how-to pdf or equivalent
This is a job that warrants less than most design/coding jobs because so much of the coding and other work has been done for you (all files located on [url removed, login to view]).
The deadline for completion of phase II is 21 days from acceptance of the job.
I hope to hear from plenty of you,
[url removed, login to view]
skype: [[Posting of contact information is prohibited by Site Administrators.]]
Hey how are you? Can we do it over wordpress? You have a psd mockup is that compulsory? I can setup completely new website for you (wordpress). Let me know what you think
19 freelancers estão ofertando em média $615 para este trabalho
Hi,Dear. I am expert with php / cms I hope you contact with me for this job. I can start right now, and will complete in 1 week if you give me this job. Thank you. Best regards. -- adam --