I need a gallery to present my photographic - AND - written work.
I have found a flash gallery, that I like and it's located at this site: NOTE : Please only LOOK at the photo gallery itself, not the website design or the menu and such. I am only interested in the photo gallery.
[url removed, login to view]
The features of this gallery are :
1) If you click a country on the left hand menu, a bunch of pictures will pop up, that you can slide around freely.
2) If you double click the picture a small notebook field is added - NOTE this field is scrollable.
3) You can place any picture freely on any part of your browser screen area. It doesn't matter what the background is or does. You can even place a picture on top of the page menu.
4) The pictures themselves are formatted in 'Polaroid' format. Now the functionality I require is the same, however with the following small changes:
1) The picture format is to be normal horizontal (24x36) 35mm format, surrounded by a 2 pixel frame
2) When the picture is clicked (NOT double clicked) The notebook field is to be 25% wider and white lined pages, not yellow. The picture area itself should be limited to 800x600 or 600x800 depending on orientation. I would also be able to: Add/Change/Remove pictures and text easily - Either by - A user interface or by navigating and adding/removing the files (pictures and text) to certain server libraries - with a certain naming convention - where the code picks them up and creates the gallery therefrom. The gallery has to be able to be able to be incorporated with any webpage code, ie. html.
I DO NOT wish for any advertising code to be present in this gallery. Neither in the form of a link or in the form of hidden code.
Thank you very much.
Best of Regards
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Dec 5, 2010 12:41:31 PM:
Dear bidders, Thank you very much for your bids sofar. Please reread the project description to take further action. Note bidding ends 7th of December. Thank you. Best Regards Morsi
Windows, Flash, Webdesign