We have a brand new concept design that we would like to turn into a new Joomla template. The design concept is 2 PSD documents.
These PSD documents include:
1. Home Page Concept
2. Inner Page Concept
Your task is to convert the designs into a Joomla 3 template. The template requirements are:
* All php, css and resulting HTML documents should validate without errors against W3Standards ([url removed, login to view]) please note that 3rd party module coding is not included in this.
* Main Navigation and Footer should be present
* The site should be fully responsive.
* The background image should min 100% screen width and height without distortion.
* Template module positions should be descriptive, ie Main menu, Banner, Search etc. All unused module should be removed.
* All junk CSS, php and HTLM should be removed from templates
* Template needs to accurately transpose the concepts of the website design
* Use Easyblog module for the news section
* We would like a language selector for English and Chinese
* The site must render correctly in: IE 8+, Firefox 11+. Chrome,
* This must be a template and not a component or plugin any other feature
15 freelancers are bidding on average $696 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Dear,sir I am interested in your job and I can start the project right now. I want to have a chance to work with you and I will do my best for you. Thank you.