I would like to build a website to feature local deals and also act as a directory. I envision the home page being split up into different categories (restaurants, real estate, dentists, pizza, etc) showing 3 featured businesses and having an option to view all businesses within that category. Also, each day on top of the website will be a daily special. I do not need a shopping cart because these deals/coupons will be printed and taken into the stores. Ideally, after the site is built I would like the same person to create a similar app for it and customers can just show the phone to the stores and not need to print anything.
The most important aspect to this website is to have a very appealing look to it and the user admin needs to be user friendly and smooth.
I can show examples of sites I like.
***PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING FEATURES I WOULD LIKE TO IMPLEMENT. PLEASE NOTE THAT I WOULD LIKE A WEBSITE AND IOS/ANDROID APPS. PLEASE GIVE QUOTE FOR EVERYTHING INCLUDED. ALL OTHER IDEAS ANS SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
1. I would like my clients to be able to log in and input their own business information and description. I would like them to be able to upload a couple of photos either for the deal or for the business. I would like them to input several fields that will generate the deal/coupon. They also check which category they would like to fall under. If they want multiple categories then it will be an extra charge. Wording can be different on each category.
2. Their will be multiple levels of membership. For example, bottom level will simply be a directory (just business info, no coupons). Middle level will be businesses that would like to add coupons and be featured on facebook updates but do not want to be a "featured business" on the site and app. Top level will be the featured businesses which will show on top of every category. These featured businesses must randomly rotate to be viewed equally on top of each category.
3. As far as printing coupons and redeeming deals, i am looking for ideas on how to go about this. Some businesses might want to limit the amount of coupons used or limit coupons per person. Some might want no limitations at all. Some might be ok with just a "mention this ad" to get the deal. All ideas are welcomed. If a person shows the store attendant the app with the deal, how would it be possible to limit them from using that deal again?
4. I am not sure if I want some sort of rating system for each deal such as the thumbs up or down. However, I would like new deals that are posted to the website to be automatically shared on facebook. If people are able to log into the app with their facebook pages to leave comments, I would like to know the price difference.
5. I would like to limit how many deals each business can upload (for example, one per week or one per month).
6. I would like to have a daily deal that is featured on top of the homepage. Same concept, just a way better deal that will draw people to the site daily.
7. If someone does not have the mobile app, can these coupons be texted to them?
8. I would like different "views" and "search" capabilities. I would like for them to be able to search on the app by radius to find deals close to where they are.
34 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1292 para este trabalho
Hi, I am an expert of over 11 years working on PHP/Mysql/Ajax/Mobile web based. You can see some of my latest projects at http://ajaxboom.com. Thank you - Kelvin