Please READ THIS DESCRIPTION!
This is NOT the normal problem with moodle, of having just 2MB of upload file size.
I have tried EVERYTHING to solve and give me back the 64MB i had previously, namely:
- Edited [url removed, login to view] to include 64MB for upload file size = OK, stands there but no effect in moodle (Maximum in my hosted environment)
- Tried to edit the Cpanel PHP settings, would not let me do it
- Edited .Htaccess to include the increased PHP values, php_value upload_max_filesize 20971520 -> gave me website error
- Changed back and forth the PHP versions (5.4, 5.3)
- I went through all the issues discribed here: [url removed, login to view]
- Asked hosting provider to restart server, they cant do it
I need a solution to this issue, now.
I use a shared plan on hostgator.com
4 freelancers estão ofertando em média $25 para este trabalho
Hi, I you can provide me server login details. or any access to website configuration files, I shall resolve the issue within 30 minutes. Regards, Minu [url removed, login to view]