Competition required, using Google Earth (not maps).
Please refer to Google API, you must be proficient in it (especially in polygon construction).
[url removed, login to view]
Flow of competition is:
1. User goes to competition site to signup (submits personal details etc)
2. KML Link is provided to click and link to download Google Earth if they don't have.
3. When user clicks KML and enters Earth, they will be shown a drop down box like
Company Head Office
- Subsidary Office 1
- Subsidary Office 2
Like [url removed, login to view] (click on SIGHTSEEING)
4. When user clicks on Head Office, they can see a 3D object (perhaps a bottle, or 3D text of the Company name) where the office location is on the map. If they zoom out to see the country, they can see all the company's subsidaries Tags around the country.
5. User has to click ALL subsidaries, to find 1 with a hidden URL link. When they click on the URL, they will go to a quiz page to answer a question e.g. history of company, what products they offer etc. Once they get it correct, they will get a LETTER.
6. Each week, for 6 weeks, the hidden URL will change, sometimes in Subsidary Office 1, sometimes office 3. Each week they will answer 1 quiz and get 1 letter.
7. At the end they will get 6 letters. E.g. I R O N H
8. After they have all 6 letters (system must track that they have submitted the quiz 6 times to prevent cheating), they will come to final page, with 6 empty fields. They will have to find a word using the 6 letters. In this case, RHINO, which is the company's mascot.
Then they submit.
9. All submission goes into a admin page, e.g. 5000 submissions.
10. Admin can then randomly select 3 top prizes (ranked by the first submissions) and then 67 consolation prizes (random).
Winners details can be output into Excel or TXT for admin to contact all the winner.
If possible, please quote for hosting space as well, and server bandwidth for 3 months, included testing and beta testing. Expecting few thousand, tens of thousand people to visit this site during the competition. Server MUST be reliable and not crash.
Competition launch Early May.