1) Make the Book Now button more obvious. Perhaps something that flashes colour. Animated gif
2) Add Instructions on the book now page above the Calendar (EG: Please select the dates you are reserving the suite, you will be able to select the suite later on…)
3) Add Community page and link to the page in the footer...and add icon to homepage that will link to the community page. (You will be responsible for adding your own content to this page)
4) Update address on the Japanese contact page.
5) Add Address to the Chinese Contact page.
6) Change the book page now page to be a static page and then link to the [url removed, login to view] with a graphic button.
7) Investigate what is going on with the scrolling testimonials on the homepage and throughout the site.
What I want is when they click that book now button OR this link [url removed, login to view], they will see a static page with something like
Thank you for your reservation, you will encounter 3 pages during this reservation process.
1st Page) Please select the dates that you are staying with us
You will be able to select the suite that you are reserving later.
2nd Page) Please read and agree to our terms and condition
3rd Page) Please enter your personal information including Name / Address / Suite that you
are reserving, and the credit card number for the $500 deposit.
Then customer will be a “Start reserving your stay” button at the bottom of this page, and will be directed to [url removed, login to view]
8 freelancers are bidding on average $53 for this job
Hello Sir am freelancer developer and designer and i have a team of 6 designers and developers , i have done many webapplications and website Kindly sir check Portfolio, Please Sir Reply me Thank You