This is the second try at this program and hopefully the last. The coder that attempted it the first time had to stop due to personal issues. Quick Ref will be a conglomeration of facts, data, issues, and dates. It should cover virtually everything possible, and must be in a fast and easy to use GUI. If you see a way to introduce some form of graphics into the program, then please suggest it since graphics always help software sales. I develop and sometimes write construction software; which I sell and support at our website http:www.cabinets-plus.net. I feel the purchase of a book called "Pocket Ref by Thomas J Glover" would be mandatory in writing this program. Much of the information in that little book should be in Quick Ref as well, but must **_not_** be copied of course. As far as trying to describe the content for this program, which the coder writing the program must supply, viewing this book will give you a very good idea of what we have in mind. Basically everything about anything and everything. If HTML is used, that is ok as long as it does not resemble a glorified help file, but must have search, content, index, etc features. I will be happy to discuss it farther with you.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4)Data base of material should be printable. Buyer will be able to print out entire data base, in an agreed upon order.
5) No plagerism or copieing will be tollerated with regards to the content.
6) HTML may be used, but it must not look like a help file
Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows NT, all versions of windows created starting with Windows 95. Apple Mackintosh State if you are not providing a Mac Version. Must have Mac or other Apple OS compatibility. Also we may want a version compatible with palm or other mobile devices.