I need to create a web site that will house my product that will allow a search database that will be host on my web site. I have a host web site on go daddy and a web feature on go daddy. I need someone to design a web site that will allow buyer to come and buy from my web site using Google check out. I have 5 web pages to used.
I. I already have a domain name
2. Hosting is thru the domain name
3. I already have a Google check out account
4. I need a web site created listing all product
5. I have attach a listing of all products 6. I do have a company logo that I want included on web site. I will also considerer suggestion for a better looking logo. 7. I would consider a web host for future web housing of this project. 8. I am not in a hurry but want a good communicator. 9. If I do not have what you need tell me and I will get it. 10. This can be both learning and growing experience for both parties involve. I want a functional working website using a web site creator tool from Go Daddy web site. I have 5 web pages if I need more I will get them.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).