PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE SUBMITTING A BID:
I have had a few bad experiences in the past, so i can only take bids from people who are willing to commit fully to this project and forgive my "lack of faith". I am not prepared to "advance" any monies before the delivery of the first milestone, please read below.
I promise not make any changes in the agreed project, unless time and money involved are agreed in writing by both parties.
You, the developer must abide by the rules below and only submit a bid if you agree and is ready to follow these conditions:
1. You promise to obbey the agreed timeframe of the project, Failure to deliver the project in time will result in a 5% fine per week of the total cost of the project.
Example if you delay an agreed timeframe by two complete weeks, a 10% reduction in price will occur.
2. You, the developer agree to have weekly meetings via skype or any other video conference platform in order to to give feedback of progress and talk/resolve general development issues. Answer to emails should take no longer than 24 hours.
3. You are prepared to demonstrate full ability to deliver by setting a first milestone agaist the delivery of a basic working model (a proof of concept).
4. You agree the final milestone to be against delivery of fully developed application as requested, plus deploymento into appropriate platforms (Google Play for android and Itunes for IOS. The final milestone will never be less than 40% of the total agreed cost of the project.
5. Code can be written in English ( fully commented) but due care must be taken (when creating entitities on eclipse, for example) so the interface can be easily translated into brazilian portuguese.
School Pickup Project
Basicaly an IoS and android application to help parents picking up their children from schools.
In Brazil we get a large number of parents driving their cars to pick the children at the same time.
That causes traffic jams and problems for schools, their neighbours and the parents who have to park in double lines causing havoc in local traffic.
The application has three sides: one for parents, one for the school and a website of mixed use..
Please read the attached document for full details