We are a team of 4 Management students who want to launch an online trading platform.
We have already received the funds from our university and are now looking for a potential web programmer.
We will provide you with the content of our website as well as freehand sketches of the page layout.
- find a solution for us to get 5% from the sale of an item on our website (example: If someone sells a bike for 100 $ we would receive 5$)
- the transaction should easily and safely be done accepting all types of debit/credit cards (looking for alternatives to paypal)
- customers should be able to register with Facebook
- page should be adjustable to mobile devices - take a picture of the product with your phone and upload it easily
- add a blog to our homepage that we can access via WordPress
- moving slides on the homepage
- we should be able to update the website with new categories and change the content easily
- we should be able to easily add/delete products from our platform
- users should be automatically contacted when a product was bought/sold -
the buyer should be put in contact with the seller as soon as the purchase is done
- integrate a search engine
- if you could help us find a solution to enable the buyer from paying the seller in cash keeping in mind that we still obtain a 5% fee
(however, this is not compulsory)
- the website should be search engine friendly
- users should be able to rate their reliability
- we provide you with freehand sketches but you need use it to put it into a proper design
- we require you to provide us with logo drafts and illustrations that match our design preferences
- the website should look clean, fresh, user-friendly and target young customers
(we have a detailed list of design preferences so that you will know what kind of design we like)
Our preference would be someone who already has experiences in programming online trading platforms and who could provide us with his portfolio.
If you need more details, please feel free to contact us.