USA Based: If you are unfamiliar with music sites, studio session recording, digital audio, and music, this is NOT the job for you. Although I am seeking bids now we will not start the work until January and will be done in milestones.
This project is simply too involved for a "one man show." Anyone I consider I will conduct due diligence so be prepared to answer questions & provide credentials when asked.
Start with the following site example:
[url removed, login to view]
All computer OS and all mobile devices
• Users join free as buyer or provider
• Provider creates profile... info, music tracks & recommend video as well.
• User creates info, pics, genres & subgenres of music they record
• Buyer can search genre of music, such as country, hip hop, rock, etc. and by instruments, such as acoustic guitar, piano, mandolin, drums, etc.
Buyers receive customized tracks in 1 of 2 ways:
1. Peruse providers; make an inquiry, give information to provider on production, price & timeframe
2. Create posting, provider can place bid, similar to freelncr
Buyer requests 1 or more of these services:
- Session charting
- Session musician
- Repository of professional stage musicians
- several other categories provided as we build site together
Buyer orders the service, monies placed in escrow using PayPal, with admin commission of 10%. Example: buyer orders track for $[url removed, login to view], 10% or $5 is taken by site admin $45 to provider. Variable in admin panel. Site will have a paid advertisers section.
- work demo for reference
- click track with count down
- instruction/suggestions on instrument work
- provider will record the individual track
- track will be consolidated so it perfectly lines up for buyers other session work
- track will be in a wav format or mp3 at 320kbps or session recommendations
- will merge the preview track
(the preview track is embedded into the track so a buyer cannot take the track and skip payment) upon approval escrow monies move to provider and buyer downloads track minus preview track
Provider is essentially uploading 2 tracks upon work completion: original track merged with the preview track and original track.
Listen to an example of a track: [url removed, login to view]
Example a preview track: [url removed, login to view]
Example of preview track embedded into music track: [url removed, login to view]
When a provider creates profile it's placed in queue (like Kickstarter) and admin will approve, disapprove, or make suggestions. Filters for potential violators will be implemented.
We need "Report Violation" button on the main pages and educate users that it is a violation to make direct contact with providers or they will be purged from the system, lose all privileges, and potentially monies in escrow. Admin will also have ability to contact provider who we feel does not meet our qualifications and try to have them either adhere or be removed as a provider but their membership stays in contact whereby they can still buy.
Admin needs ability to email all users with news, updates, offers, etc. This will be text, images and potential videos.
Section where admin can upload how-to videos or site information
SEO Friendly, integration to social networks
Help section with FAQ input thru Admin panel
Contact page only after FAQ. We will not use live chat feature at the start but must be integrated and ready.
See gig bucks, due to its direct payment/Paypal features. Kickstarter, for its queue & social media features.
I'm no programmer so deliver ideas, design, suggestions, and communicate. Need best platform to minimize reverse engineering, constant stability. I provide basic design and provide images. Further, I am no social media nor marketing expert and will need your assistance for that. Communication on Google hangout. I don't use skype.
69 freelancers estão ofertando em média $2487 para este trabalho
Calirfornia Pro photoshop designer and php coder I can make anything and am into playing guitar and and live near hollywood. Message me. I am 4th in the world here for web development.
Hi, Mark here, I would be interested in discussing this project with you. Thanks for the consideration, I hope to hear from you soon Thanks, Mark (www.theidevelopmentteam.com)