Wanted: Internet-savvy research and data entry assistant to work part-time on an hourly basis as required on a variety of projects.
Please understand that work load will be variable. See details below.
Your total GAF bid amount should be for 40 hours of work. I will take your bid amount and divide by 40 to get your hourly rate. This is just for bidding purposes since the actual hours you work per week/month will vary.
Minimum Skills Needed:
- Excellent internet surfing and research skills
- Very good Excel knowledge
- Very good written English with good skills in summarizing your research results or writing basic reports
- Must be online EVERY day with broadband internet access
- Great attention to detail (I really mean this!)
- Quick learner. You will learn how to use several new websites and software packages for your data entry tasks, but I will train you.
The above is the MINIMUM skill set I need. If you can do the additional tasks listed below, I will be able to give you many more hours of work.
Additional Nice to Have Skills:
- Basic SEO/PPC knowledge
- Basic HTML knowledge to edit web pages
- Basic fashion knowledge
- Basic graphics knowledge and ability to perform basic photo manipulations (resize, brighten, add captions, change file formats, etc.
Bottom Line - The more you know and can do, the more work I can give you. If you just have the basic skills, expect monthly workload to average 15-20 hours. If you have many of the optional skills listed above, expect the monthly average to be 40-80 hours or more.
You MUST be flexible. Weekly workload will vary significantly since this is only on an as-needed basis for my personal ideas/projects. Work effort required will be an hour or two for most projects, but might take as little as 15 minutes or as long as a couple of days. I will usually be able to work around your schedule, as long as you can complete smaller projects in a day or so. Your time zone does not matter at all but you MUST check email everyday, and be in frequent touch via IM/email when working on projects.
Please attached your resume with your bid