Creation of an Online Booking Engine for holiday rentals. All data shall be stored at a save online server/location/database
1. Several Users/holiday apartment owner.
2. Each holiday apartment owner/user has several different objects that he/she rents
3. Each object has depending on date, occupancy and / or choice of extras a changing price per day
4. each user can make changes on vacancies, occupancies, etc
5. length of stay and day of the week of departure and/or arrival can be adjusted by user
6. any tourist/visitor can look into a booking schedule/calendar without logging in and make bookings, ie. data input, and automated payment eg. via paypal, credit card, etc
7. owner and tourist gets automated confirmation
8. when performing a transaction a commission (variable) shall be charged and transferred to a third person.
All this shall be accessible via internet and easy to be integrated in existing websites ie. I am looking for a web-based solution tha enables holiday apartment owners to have the opportunity to integrate their booking calendar in their existing websites and visitors shall be able to book apartments via these websites.
Complete infrastructure eg data base programming if required is in scope of the project.
In a nutshell, I am looking for a ready to use white label solution to manage autonomously holiday apartments' occupancy, rental admin, billing and payment.
For a more detailed description please refer to the **attatched** presentation in its latest version. Looking forward to your offer!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Dec 29, 2009 6:00:21 AM:
Dear tenderer, thank you for your bid. Please note that I added a 4 slide presentation to my bid. This presentation includes a more specific description on what the expectations for your product are. Please read through the slides and amend your bid, if necessary. Thank you! Best regards!
i am open for your recommendations.