Need designer 2 create a Culinary Events website similar 2 [url removed, login to view], but 4 a different industry.
1a. Will have 2 have an RSS feed to update the events w/o having to go in manually.
1b. Need 2 have a drop down menu to search via location/city or by bar/ resturant name
This website is going to be focused on "food and wine" and will need to showcase culinary events in the twin cities (more upscale than Thrifty hipster). I will want a place on the sides for advertisements to run.
The person designing this website will be responsible for:
1. Coming up with a theme & Color Scheme/ central design of the website and title.
2. News feed to pull information regarding culinary topics (i.e. Food and wine and other things that have to do with this topic).
3. I want a blog designed, or perhaps a link to the Culinary Blog that I have created and perhaps links to other website I have.
4. May also want business cards and advertising piece created.
6. User guide needs to be created so I can manually change things when needed.
7. A page needs to be created for this website on Facebook.
8. "Spotlight" ads section for premium advertising and other advertising places as well. Place where co's can post giftcard specials and then consumers can in turn order them (similar to [url removed, login to view]) but I would charge 15% of what they sell on my website.
9. Separate email address that links to a personal e-mail address with the subject line ALWAYS including: Culinary Events
11. Small calendar of events (Similar to [url removed, login to view] )
12. Secure website advertisers must be able to pay online & allow people to post premium advertising by paying with a credit card (perhaps linking it to paypal or something).
I will have final say to when the project is complete and rights to the website.