- There will be a register page for vendors and a separate register page for
customers that my cousin will have access to only, and that registration form
will include the information needed to setup the profile with a username
(preferably an email address) and a password, that a client can change
upon logging in for the first time.
- The back-end will allow a seller to add new vehicles that they are
looking to sell with images and information about the vehicle with a
starting price, how long they plan to list the car for, etc.
- Customers can login to view the vehicles available and bid on them like an auction.
- Once a car has been bid on, if a bid comes in within 5 minutes of the
expiration period, the bid period is automatically extended 5 minutes;
this will happen again if another bid comes in within the 5 minute window.
If there is only one bid that comes in, and no other bids comes in, that
particular auction is over.
- The customer is notified by email that they have won the bid, and the
seller is also notified by email that the auction is over with information
on the winning bid.
- At that point, the seller and customer contact each other off the website to
arrange for finalizing the deal. No payment will be processed on the website.
- setup a search option in the backend similar to tradehelper website backend
- the website will send and SMS Message and/or email when new car shows up to a regsitered customer when a seller lists a new car.
- a “Watch it” button with reminder by SMS and/or email.
- If a customer is bidding on a car, receive SMS and/or email when there is 5
minutes left on auction or if you get outbid.
- option to Rating the seller, be able to rate the seller 1 to 5 stars.
- the seller can set the time period to sell the car to 24 – 48 – 72 hours; 5 days and 7 days auction with reserve price
- the option for a "make an offer button" directly
- for a car that is selling below $2,000 $ 50 – increase each time setting (we can discuss this)
- for a car that is selling for over $ 2,000, $ 100 – increase each time setting (we can discuss this)
- details of the car entered by the seller include Leather, Sunroof, Navigation, CD player, ABS, Sunroof options, with
checkboxes to choose all that apply. (We can discuss this)
- IP Address of customer searching online indicates where they are
located, and the distance between them and the specific dealer in KM.
48 freelancers are bidding on average $1237 for this job
Hello, We are Russian-Canadian web development company which has good experience with WordPress. You can check our recent projects on our website [url removed, login to view]