YOU must not share the idea and plugin with anyone else. The plugin will be unique to only me. NDA and legal docs will be enforced.
THIS IS NOT AN EASY PROJECT. The process and coding should not take that much time if you know what you are doing.
This project is to develop a wordpress plugin. Depending on the quality of the plugin, this may be an on going project for the future as well but for now, I need to get this going. Here the details.
Upon installation of the plugin, it will create relational tables (up to 50). I have a list of tables that I will forward you. They will need to be linked to the login user.
The admin back end will have input fields to update or input to the tables. (probably 20-30 input forms)
The tables are used to create the form in the front end so end users can complete the forms once they are logged in. (2-3 forms)
The completed data from the users will be used for statistical analysis and displayed on the front end.
Guest and users can search/view/sort/filter/parse all form's data(from the tables) to display what they are after.
If the user see that the form's drop down data is missing their particular data, then they can add their value to the form...which will input to the table once an admin approves it(an email will be sent to the admin is something new needs approval). Moving forward, the new input data will be available to others as well.
The form is tied to the user. The user can modify (have some back end access to ) their form and settings at will.
The full details require a chat so the developer understands the whole scope of the project.
Each code of line(or section) needs to be noted with it's function so that I can follow should I need to tweak something.
You can contact me for more details: [url removed, login to view]
Its probably more like 60-70 tables. Each table has only a couple of fields except for the main "setup" table that links all the other tables to it (relational).
More details to answer more questions
More Details -- Scope of project
The purpose of this website is to track car/engine setups and their horsepower based on the performance parts they use. This will give users an idea of how much power they can achieve with a certain type of parts or engine setup.
1. A web user can view and search and filter car setups to see what combinations of performance parts will achieve xxx amount of horsepower and torque.
2. A web user can create an account so he can enter in his own car setup to the website.
3. He will have the ability to change his own setup in his dashboard (backend).
4. He can add in multiple car setups.
5. During the car setup entry, if a car or part is not available from the form drop down selection box, the user will have the ability to manually enter in the data for each field. Once submitted, the admin will get an email to review and approve the new data that was added. Once approved, the table will be updated and the new data can be used by other web users. (example: If the drop down only list Ford but the user has a Toyota, he can enter in Toyota and submit. An Admin will review and approve Toyota. Once approved, future web users will see Toyota in the drop down box for selection. This will need to be available for all drop down parts that needs to be selected)
1. Needs the ability to add to the tables based on its relation to the other fields. (multiple back end forms will need to be created. I will need the developers guidance on this so that it functions properly)
2. Plugin install should create the tables automatically
1. The main web page will have the ability to list the “recently added car setups” up to xx amount of cars.
2. The menu will be able to link to a detailed search page to list the car setups by the criteria set (example Lamborghini=>Gallardo=>Intake=>Exhaust=>turbo kit==550hp@6000rpm && 400ftlb of torque) This example is very simplified but there will me more performance parts that’s why there are a lot of tables. They have to be relation meaning that each car has a certain model and each model has certain door type and each door type has certain trim…. Etc.
The website can/will generate some analysis based on the filtered setups that the user has chosen to see. It will show some basic average, min, max Horsepower and torque based on the search results. There is more that I need but that’s what I have at the moment.
I've also added in the spreadsheet describing my table layout. I'm open for suggestions since I'm not sure. There will be more tables added as I finalize it but not much.
The attached spreadsheet is not complete. Just fyi. The spreadsheet should give you the flow but if it doesnt make sense, please message me for further info. I will keep updating this post with more info to answer everyones questions.
Hello, I am wordpress developer having more than 5 years of experience. I have expertise in developing the wordpress theme, plugins etc. I can create new plugins or can modify existing base on the requirement.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $652 for this job
Hello, I am very much interested to do this work for [url removed, login to view] check my reviews, you will get job done 100%, you are in safe hands, thanks