I will not pay until 100% of the project is completed. If this is an issue do not bid on my project. I have 100% positive feedback.
PROJECT NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED IN 14 DAYS OR LESS.
YOU MAY NOT PUT YOUR COMPANY INFO, TAG LINE, COPYRIGHT, NAME, LINKS, REFERENCE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT ON MY SITE OR IN THE CODE.
Watch this video link for overview and explanation: [url removed, login to view]
1.(Company homepage w/ Sales page layout - 2 inside pages - blog page standard layout like multi site) I need a main company wordpress blog and theme like with a simple editor - I like this layout and design. [url removed, login to view]
- It will have a youtube video over the slider or under it
- Underneath the slider there needs to be a image/box with my [url removed, login to view], awebber, or other newsletter service.
- After the user opts in it will tell them to check their e-mail.
-Then directed to a page that has to be unlocked [url removed, login to view] and share a post on their facebook wall. They will be on the page where they can fill out their information to get their own free wordpress multi-site
- I only want people to be able to have 1 free website and also stop people from being able to create hundreds of free sites. WPMU SPLOG plugin and manual approve new sites?
2. Wordpress multi site Standard blog layout– I want the multi site to be the same theme w/ simple editor. You can see how you can put a background in the centered version of the theme. [url removed, login to view]
- (kind of like the editor in avada –simply click browse to upload and change the images etc) I need my users to be able to have an editor inside their wordpress panel so they can easily edit:
- The slider/header image and video, footer images and footer, Favicon, other basic features
- There will be my main company images/logos in place and they can easily replace them if they would like.
- I need the same plugins installed into all of the blogs. SEO, Pinging, link juice keeper, and other plugins
-This would help as well for the users [url removed, login to view]
3. I need the ability to broadcast a post to all of the blogs in my network if I need to. (this will also submit to peoples facebook and twitter account)
-One of the first things that the user must do is link their facebook page to their blog. This will allow them to post the content from their blog automatically to their facebook. (please help me figure a solution out that will link peoples facebook account to their blog immediately when they first signup)
-More importantly it will allow me to post content to their blog and also to their facebook page through their site and facebook profile.
4. Every week or every month we will do a live google hangout. Most importantly I need to know how to put it on the blog posts and lock the content with the plugin ([url removed, login to view] )
-I believe that youtube records the google hangout and it’s just like embedding a youtube video on a site.
-I know you just copy and paste the embed code I’m sure this is easy.
5. Upgrade to paid services [url removed, login to view]
- Domain mapping – I need it structured so that people can map their domain so they can buy whatever domain name they want to change the website name.
- This monthly subscription will allow them to remove any of our company branding such as the logo at the top left, and logo in the footer and widget logo.
-Also I will be able to control how many posts and pages they can create as a free user vs paid.
6. A couple blank slider images and a logo & favicon will need to be made for the site. I already have them basically done – you just have to modify them slightly.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $770 for this job
Dear we have a team of 12 people that can handle your [url removed, login to view] have done many projects..we will follow according to your [url removed, login to view] only after the [url removed, login to view] will give you best result with limited [url removed, login to view] Mais