Requirements: Graphics design for a shareware program including company logo, banner ads, icons and a small animation.
To see how the images are used, please download and install the beta version of the program:
http:\\[url removed, login to view]\ver20\[url removed, login to view]
Also, see the current banner advertisement for an example:
http:\\[url removed, login to view]\banners\[url removed, login to view]
And see the website on which some of the logos will be used:
http:\\[url removed, login to view]\
The successful applicant should preferably have experience of designing program icons.
Note: Images should have a consistent overall style and work together. For example, the animation will be shown on top of the dialog background, so should have appropriate transparency and be in a contrasting colour.
1) Resources for the website:
These logos will be used on the website, in program dialogs, in help files etc.
3 FooBar Software logos:
These should be logos for a company called 'FooBar Software'
(All 256 colour bitmaps)
Banner Size (468 x 60)
Medium Size (160 x 60 approx)
Small (32 x 32)
1 Banner Advertisement for ZipScan:
Banner Size (468 x 60), 256 colours; rotating with at least 2 pages; gif format
2 Logos for Zipscan:
Medium (160 x 60 approx)
Small (32 x 32)
1 Installation Image for ZipScan:
135 x 223 (256 colours)
2) Resources for the program:
2 Program icons:
16 x 16, 16 colours
32 x 32, 16 colours
'Searching' animation; 64 x 64 pixels; 6 to 10 frames; .avi format
1 Background texture for dialogs:
At least 32 x 32 pixels;
1 Header image for the 'Tip of the Day' dialog:
Either: 160 x 60 approx (to go along top of dialog)
or: 32 x 32 (to go in top left corner of dialog)
33 Action Icons/Toolbar images :
All are 16x16 pixels
These images will be used in menu, on buttons, on the statusbar and on the toolbar.
Some may be used in more than one place in the program.
Images should have transparency or masks where appropriate
You may use the standard Windows icons for some of these, as appropriate
These are the icons/images that are required:
1) 'Search' on tab control on left of screen
2) 'Results' on tab control on left of screen
3) Open Archive File
4) Open Search Parameters
5) Save Search Parameters
6) Start search
7) Pause search
8) Abort search
9) Open file (from results window)
10) View file
11) Open containing archive
12) Extract archived file
13) Delete file
14) Remove file from list
15) Show properties of file
16) Copy to clipboard
17) Show next tip (on tips dialog)
18) OK (used on buttons in various dialogs)
20) Edit program settings
21) Minimise to taskbar
22) Context help (the button on the toolbar)
23) Browse for file/folder
24) Add file extension (in program settings; on file extensions pages)
25) Remove file extension
26) Set file extensions to default values
27) 'Directories' (on status bar)
28) 'Archives' (on status bar)
29) 'Number of found file' (on status bar)
30) 'Help Contents'
32) 'Open log file'
33) Save results list
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Program runs on Windows 98/ME/2000/XP