Scope of Work
1. Must be an independent website coded in OO-PHP 5, MySQL database, HTML5, and CSS3
2. The ftp access details for the hosting will be provided.
3. The Look and Feel of the website will be provided as an image. This needs to be translated into css. All associated images will be provided
4. The content on all the pages of the website will be provided.
5. The website will have 2-3 non-secure static web pages.
6. The website will also have a secure area that the users must log in before accessing it.
7. The users must be able to register using their email address as the username. An email is sent to the user with a link, that when clicked, verifies the email address. Once verified, the user can log into the website.
8. The secure area has the following
a. Splash Screen
b. 13 tabs with a form on each tab. This form has questions with radio buttons, checkboxes, text boxes, and text areas. The form typically has about 7-10 questions. The form also will allow upload of pdf, jpg/png images. Each of these forms has a save button that saves the data.
c. The user can choose which tab’s form the user wants to fill in. If a user has saved info in the form of a tab, the tabs color/css style will be slightly different to indicate partial/full completion of the form on the tab.
d. The user must be able to save his/her work and come back to finish filling in all the forms on the various tabs.
e. Review and Submit page. On this page, the User will be shown the responses on the forms of each of the tabs. The user will be able to view and then click a link that will edit the form. Once the user is satisfied with his/her answers, the user can submit the whole application. Once submitted, the user cannot edit anything. It just shows a page that says that the application has been submitted.
f. After submission of the application, the system should automatically send an email to the user that they have submitted the application.
9. The user also has an option to download the forms/questionnaires as a PDF (basically a link, with files provided) that they can download, print and mail to a mailing address provided on the home page
10. Admin pages have the following functionalities:
a. View the status/number of registrations
b. View the status/number of forms saved for each application
c. View how many submissions were there for each type of form
d. View the status of the submissions
e. Generate PDF output for admin with data from submissions
11. Sending Emails
a. Email when the user registers for the first time
b. Email when the user changes his/her password
c. Email when the user retrieves his/her lost password
d. Reminding users about deadlines for submission
e. Remind users who have saved data but not submitted it
f. Broadcast email to all users
12. Time to finish the job: 7 days
16 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹52570 para esse trabalho
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Greetings sir, We are ANDROID and PHP developers having more than two years of [url removed, login to view] have worked on many private projects and one AWARD winning government [url removed, login to view] can check our portfolio for further details Mais