I've created a new wordpress theme based on a free one I downloaded off the internet.
I put some modifications in it, via freelancer, with a mockup as example.
Now the theme code is a mess and the admin panel of the theme doesn't fit the code, so modification there are a disaster. Here is the job :
- Clean the code entirely, so that anyone would modify parts of the site easily without messing up with the whole theme. Get rid of useless CSS.
- Make the thumbnail code the same all over the site. (looks different on Home page and video page)
- Change the title theme and reconstruct the theme options in admin panel to fit the actual theme (with the widgets too)
- Make the color customizable in the admin panel.
- Make the ad space unique via widget (full right column in 1 widget, fixed width)
- Make the column on the video page a widget, with option to insert 3 thumbnails or text widget to insert ads code.
- Insert a text widget over the video on the video page and over the videos on the other pages
- The menus links & search option should work and have the results presented with the same display as the homepage.
- Get rid of the rating in the thumbnails (not in the video description) and replace with duration.
- Make the title of the thumbnails longer (currently short on limit), with a max reaching the end of thumbnails (with padding of course).
This project is also considered as an interview, we have a lot of work coming, and updates needed, we are looking for someone that will work for us on the long terms on those sites.
The website is http://nichetest.hellomadame.com
10 freelancers estão ofertando em média $231 para esse trabalho
Hello, I am very much interested in this project. Wordpress expert here. I have 7 years website design and development experience. Look forward to your reply. Best regards, Chandansingh
Dear Sir, I am really interested in your project and ready to start the work now and can assure 100% satisfaction, please come on private chat to discuss about your project, Thanks