Hey, I'm interested in you creating a google chrome extension nike bot. I would like it to have the following features:
1) The user inputs nike account username and passwords (logins). Next to each account, the user inputs a shoe size (from a list of all youth and men sizes). They also input a nikestore link, with the product and a countdown timer on it. So, each account has a username, password, size, and link.
2) The user inputs the time the counter hits 0, and the product becomes available to purchase. For example, 8 AM.
3) At exactly 1 minute before the specified time, the bot tries to add the selected size to cart (for each of the accounts). It keeps trying every few milliseconds, and when the countdown timer hits 0 the bot can successfully add the size to cart. The user is now 'waiting on line'. If not and there is any error, then the bot must retry until it is on line. When the shoes are successfully in an account's cart, the bot must show this.
4) All the accounts must add to cart at the exact same time.
5) The user can input proxies, and the bot will send the add to cart for each account from a different proxy. This way it avoids being detected as a bot and banned. So each account comes from a different IP address.
6) The bot must be able to handle as many accounts as you think possible, while still being successfully.
7) The bot must show what is happening (sort of like a log) for each account. So for example, "Trying to add sz 8.5, waiting in line, in cart, out of stock, error retrying".
8) The bot must have a simple user interface.
Do you think you can complete this task, and for how much?
I'd prefer someone who has made a similar bot before.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $513 for this job
I can do this, I have lots of experience in this type bot development. Already made many ATC bot. Thank you. Feel free to contact me if you have any query.