- Task is to create a simple mobile website.
- The business model is online classfields for mobile users
- Target market is an emerging Asian economy with a high usage of basic smartphones / feature phones.
- Very important is that everything is simple and not much bandwidth is required (little mobile data usage).
All design elements and a wireframe are ready and will be provided. The wireframe has 15 pages with the following features:
- landing page
- Sign up and create profile (3-4 pages)
- Menu to post a classsfield (2 pages)
- Menu to browse classfields and contact (3 pages)
- Update profile (2 pages)
- Contact company (1 page)
In addition, we have to set up a basic backend (SQL or similar) where we can store the profile information and the classfields. It has to be possible to manually edit the tables from our side.
If you are interested in working on this project, we look forward to receiving your application. Please indicate in your comment the following two things:
1. What is the most challenging / time- consuming part when building this mobile website?
2. What will you do to ensure this site functions well in a country with low bandwith + basic smartphones / feature phones?