I need to set up a lead page for a restaurant similar to the attached images but which also includes a text field where a person can leave a review.
When the form submits 3 things need to happen:
(1) The lead information gets added to an Aweber list
(which has already been set up)
(2) The owner of the restaurant receives an email with the review
(3) The lead receives an email which includes the review they have just written. This is important because in the text of the email we'll be asking the customer to copy their review and paste it online.
In your proposal please suggest how you would go about this. I have a Lead Pages account and also a Zapier account. I can add the extra text field inside Aweber and that should then get added to the Lead Page. The trick here is to be able to send the review by email back to the lead as part of an auto-responder.
Just to make the process a little clearer:
(1) Customer has meal at restaurant
(2) Waiter brings the bill and a tablet with the Lead Page
(3) Customer fills out the Lead Form and enters a review. They submit the form
(4i) The review gets sent via email to the restaurant owner
(4ii) The review gets sent via email to the customer as an auto-responder message. This message will have some text which will ask the customer to copy the review from the email and then paste it on a review site
(5) Customer clicks on a link inside the email which takes them to a review site where they paste the review.
If you have some other suggestions I'd also like to hear them. Thanks.
15 freelancers estão ofertando em média $225 para este trabalho
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want to clarify in details.. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat by replying..
Hello, We have excellent team of programmers and designers to work on your project efficiently and complete job in time. We have read your deepest requirement at our best and will surely give better results. thanks