we are a small agency developing typo3 and drupal projects.
Due to missing time, we need support with a small drupal project converting from Version 6 to Drupal 7.
It has about 50 subpages, just static pages with some blocks.
What is to do?
You will get a developing area with FTP, phpmyadmin and Drupal Admin Acess. Then you have to update Drupal 6 to Drupal 7
Following Modules have to be updated:
- Nodewords and PageTitle Modul combinded to New Metatag Module ([url removed, login to view])
The website has about 50 Pages. We would recommend to transfer meta-data and Page-Titles manually, but if you find an automatic way this would be fine too.
- CCK to new core CCK Version (there are just text and image fields. upgrade should be easy. additional cck module for drupal 7 can be installed if nessecary)
- Path Redirect to new module [url removed, login to view]
- Path Auto
SEO is very important for customer. So URLs and meta description plus meta titles on all subpgages have to be the same after upgrade.
Please have a look at the screenshot - This is an overview of all modules. When automatic update is possible for other modules this is fine, if not - modules can be deleted.
After you are ready we will install new theme and will work on webproject. Your job would just be the upgrade. (Maybe additional support on an hourly basis) We are looking forward for future collaboration in multiple projects
When you bid, please tell us:
- Are you doing this job fulltime and would be interested in small future projects?
- What are your drupal skills? Are you able to develop modules maybe for future projekts?
- What is your price per hour?
- We need an invoice of you work
Thank you very much. Looking forward to hear from you.