This task is two-fold. In theory these tasks can be done by different people, but designers who do not understand the Drupal system sometimes envision things that prove very difficult to replicate in a Drupal theme, and so there is some sense in a "one stop shop" approach.
I have built a number of Drupal sties and typically designed all of the themes from the ground up (based on Zen), and so this is something I know how to do. But since I don't do this on a day-to-day basis, it takes longer than it should and I simply do not have the time to devote to that project right now. I am focused more on content.
The first stage is to design a theme for a small charitable organization, details of which can be provided on request. The structure of the site is essentially established and content will be posted as time goes on, but we need someone to come up with nice visuals to go with it. The following site may provide some inspiration as to an objective, but we are not looking to copy this directly or anything of that sort: [url removed, login to view]
The following features (as demonstrated on that example site) are particularly relevant here:
- a clean home page that includes a caroussel of relevant photos and captions, as well as links to 3 or 4 prime content areas, a list of recent news, a list of upcoming events, and a brief description of the organization and it's purpose
- most content pages or sections should have an image banner (e.g. [url removed, login to view]) associated with them
- social media links (at the bottom) will be included
There will be a few "special" pages, not including the home page, which may require somewhat different templates than the rest. But by and large, my hope is that most pages on the site will be workable on the basis of a single node template.
The second stage will be to develop and implement a Drupal theme around this design.
Specific technical requirements:
- design and theme must conform to current web standards (HTML5 / CSS) -- I assume that table-based layouts are a thing of the past now.
- design and theme must meet W3C AA accessibility standards wherever possible, particularly with regard to screen reader access, as this is to be deployed to an organization service blind and visually impaired consumers (proper use of logical page structures, keyboard accessible interface, proper labelling of images and other visual elements, etc.)
- usable on a variety of screen sizes (ranging from an iPhone up)
- if possible, the theme should allow for user-selectable alternate style sheets, at least for colour and perhaps font size as well.
Your proposal should include:
- time and work estimates based on a basic page template with 3 or 4 oddball variations
- links to some Drupal themes you have developed
- an estimated timeline and costing for completion of stage 1 & stage 2, subject of course to turnaround times for approvals and revisions
- an indication of whether you will need a Drupal install to develop with or if you have your own
- an indication of whether or not you live with a dog. (This is in part to see if you read this, but the question is not wholly irrelevant either.)
- your proposed milestones
- the organization has almost no existing media, photographs, or images. Some can be dug up but it may be necessary to retain stock photos from an outside supplier, which we can arrange if need be.
13 freelancers estão ofertando em média $21/hora para este trabalho
Greetings, I would love to help you with this and I promise to make this AWESOME for you. I will also give FREE support for you until you are satisfied with the result. Thank you and hope to work with you.