We had to redesign a Bootstrap website (with responsive design). We made a new template/design with Artisteer. We asked someone to apply this design to our website, but we ended up with an unfinished work and some bugs.
Bugs to fix:
1. Grey buttons (Code conseiller) are overlapping names (VERONIQUE) on home page (with IE9, on ipad, and in all browsers if window is set to a smaller size).
2. Square's width is not adjusted to page (IE9).
3. Menu is not responsive and displays on two overlapping lines (IE9, on ipad, and in all browsers if window is set to a smaller size).
4. Add space between buttons "Absent"(dark red button) and "Nouveau !"(black button). (in all browsers).
Work that remains to be done:
1. Apply our design/Joomla template with css file to our Bootstrap website.
2. Apply 15% of transparency to header, bloc in left column and content page.
Website link: [url removed, login to view]
Please have a look at attached files.
So we need someone that has a good experience with Bootstrap and will be able to convert our Joomla/CSS files to Bootstrap CSS files.
End result must be a website without any bugs and that has been checked by freelancer on smartphones, tablets and all major browsers Internet Explorer 8-10, Chrome, FireFox and Safari. Best thing would be to run a complete test on [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
Thank you for your time.