Description of the task : Create Gomoku game in which one player is a circle, and the other is playing with a cross symbol. Players take turns and the winner will be who vertically , horizontally or diagonally collects five of the same symbols.
General parameters :
- However, the game log is not required, it should be possible to specify the player (s) name. The game will be started only if the non- AI players have already entered their names.
- In the game you have to click most of the functions to be available . The keyboard is only the player 's name , or enter the playing area size.
Whether you can select the size of the playing field ( pitch ) flow of the game. The lowest court is 10x10 and the maximum size to 20x20 . Any size track to be played between these two values , however, the tracks each field contain the same number of vertical and horizontal direction.
- It must be possible against each other and against machine games.
- The possibility of a game against another need only be achieved at the local level, and play in one computer (That is, the parties using one common client and take turns)
- Need an option to who start the game first, the machine or the player.
- In the game against the computer with at least three levels of difficulty to choose . Strive for the most difficult level to advanced algorithms based on the machine always striving to achieve victory in the best possible decision is made . Keep in mind also that having to wait for a player to step up machine for a few seconds before each step.
- In games against the machine , always secure the winner 's identity , the difficulty level of the game, the player wins and if it is, how many steps managed to finish the game. The data store is recommended to use a database (Postgresql), but can be performed by the storage files locally.
Display , Treatment:
- Playing the game , the current status can be tracked graphically displayed .
- The individual steps can also click on the appropriate field in the table to be plotted can be specified .
- The program will automatically recognize the victory , and give an opportunity starting a new game .
- For each level you have to display that, for a given level of difficulty which were the players who have beaten the least amount of steps the machine .
- Produce statistics on the results of the different levels of difficulty ( the proportion winner of the machine or the user).
I need a simple and clear-cut source code with many notes.
Need to complete the task before December 1.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $163 for this job
Hi, I can create this game using php, ajax(jquery), postgre for storage. full code will be provided with comments and all details. Let me know if you have any questions.