I had a custom wordpress plugin created and require some extras adding plus some modifications to the current settings.
This plugin will allow your users to accept your important documents online for example if you have terms and conditions that need completing before a task is undertaken.
Add this easy to install shortcode plugin to any page/post of your choice and let your client accept your terms and conditions online. A copy will be emailed to your client and the document will be stored in your wordpress backend complete with time stamp and ip address used at the time of agreeing to your document.
you can see an example here
[url removed, login to view]
I have attached some screenshots of it working (front end and back end)
I need the following changes;
1. The backend tab says "document setting" I need it to say "document settings"
2. I need the 2 tabs putting as sub tab with the main tab called "DDS"
3. I need an additional sub tab creating called email settings (see below for more info)
3. When the info is completed a copy is emailed to the email address entered in the info, but it is inserted into the email I need this changing so they are email the signed doc as a pdf attachment with a basic email that the admin from the backend can insert from the sub tab "email settings" as above
4. The email field needs altering so that you can only send it with a valid email address (currently you can type anything and it will send)
That is everything and if you do a good job you will receive regular custom work. Please start your bid with the word "custom" so I know you have read and understood this job
32 freelancers are bidding on average $231 for this job
Hi, This is simple and straightforward task to do. To mention, I have lots of experience working in wordpress theme/plugin development and customization. I can do this task quickly. Regards, Awan
Have read the instructions and seen the attached screenshots, can deliver you a plugin with similar functionality and will be easy to add to page or post. Let me know for start. Thank you
Project Description: j'ai conçu cette maquette pour les journées médicales sur la coeliochirurgie qui se tiendra le 20 et 21 novembre 2013 à Tiaret