Our company is seeking to hire competent senior PHP programmer with prior experience in webdesign and Open Journal Systems.
We need someone with expertise in writing codes ground up, along with modifying code, debugging, building on existing software, and leveraging available options (i.e., plugins) when necessary.
The project also entails creating themes and templates for our current open Journal Systems.
OJS relies on several different web technologies that each provide a piece of the implementation. Per the technical reference: "Open Journal Systems 2.x is written in object oriented PHP using the Smarty template system for user interface abstraction ([url removed, login to view]). Data is stored in a SQL database, with database calls abstracted via the ADODB Database Abstraction library.
The OJS application consists of a complex directory tree with over 4,000 files. The application is implemented using PHP for the application code and Smarty Templates for the user interface. There are over 700 PHP files and almost 400 template files in the default OJS installation which demonstrates how complex the application is.
We would expect reliability and competent and if you fail to deliver, we will leave you a negative feedback.
PRIOR OPEN JOURNAL SYSTEMS EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!
TECHNICAL / SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
2. EXPERIENCE WITH MYSQL POSTGRESQL AND/OR MICROSOFT SQL SERVER
3. DIRECT EXPERIENCE WRITING AND SUPPORTING ENTERPRISE-LEVEL APPLICATIONS/INTEGRATIONS.
4. STRATEGICALLY LEAD, DESIGN, AND IMPLEMENT IT APPLICATIONS AND APPLICATION INTEGRATIONS, WHILE ENSURING HIGH LEVELS OF DATA AVAILABILITY, INTEGRITY, AND PROTECTION.
5. ENSURE THAT APPLICATIONS/INTEGRATION PROJECTS MEET BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS AND GOALS, FULFILL END-USER REQUIREMENTS, AND IDENTIFY AND RESOLVE SYSTEMS ISSUES.
6. LEAD ALL PHASES OF APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT LIFECYCLE FROM ANALYSIS THROUGH TESTING OF SOFTWARE/INTEGRATIONS IN ORDER TO IDENTIFY AND REMEDY POTENTIAL PROBLEM AREAS
7. WORK DILIGENTLY TO ENHANCE OR IMPROVE BUSINESS PROCESSES VIA STRATEGIC APPLICATION AND INTEGRATION DEVELOPMENT.
8. KNOWLEDGE OF RELATIONAL DATABASE DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES
9. EXPERIENCE INTEGRATING MULTIPLE SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS
10. CRITICAL THINKING, SELF-MANAGEMENT, ORGANIZATION, AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL
11. EXPERIENCE WITH UNIX/LINUX OPERATING SYSTEMS
13- EXPERIENCE WITH Smarty template system
19 freelancers estão ofertando em média $678 para esse trabalho
Hello, We have excellent team of programmers and designers to work on your project efficiently and complete job in time. We have read your deepest requirement at our best and will surely give better results. thanks
Hi David, thank you for your job posting on FL. I am An. We have just discussed project . Where do you want to open project? On here or Elance? Please let me know. Sincerely, An