Currently i am working on a website project. It is a large rating website with nice gamification features. I am currently developing it (with PHP) but as it takes a lot of time, i need a project partner.
* This is a collaboration job. Any person who applies for this, will have to first read-understand the code which has been written up to now and start the development later on together with me.
- This is a comprehensive project. Please consider your frontend, backend and design skills, similar experience before making proposals.
- It doesnt matter which country, timeframe, gender, age etc. you do have. I am looking for a nice person and a good "friend" which will be enjoyable and fruitful to work together.
- Working in the weekend is a plus.
- I am only interested in individuals. Company offers will be totally ignored and deleted.
- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -
Information about the website in development:
- It will be a dynamic, social and interactive website.
- The site will be based on rating system (1 to 5 star ratings)
- Main idea is to be a "reference" web site.
- Similar web sites are [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
- Things from several categories like movies, computer games, TV shows, web sites, books etc. will be rated by the registered users.
- Average ratings will be calculated with some mathematical models (Bayesian average, weighted average etc.)
- Customizable top lists ordering the "rated things" acc. to several criterias.
- Search function, frontend crud operations (all ajax)
- Security is important (Duplicate votes or vote abusing should be prevented)
Membership Points System (Gamification System)
- There will be a complex hierarchical membership system. Every action in the web site will give some "points" to the members. Members promote levels with these points and gain more abilities in the web site. (Gamification system)
Content & Moderation
- Content will be created also by the users. (They will be able to upload, comment, rate etc.)
- Members will have own profile pages. They will be able to follow, message each other.
- Social media entegration (Facebook post, login, twitter comment, etc.)
- Backend moderation panels
- It will be simple, minimalistic, responsive, fluent design. (As a note: design has already been decided:
- PHP 5.x
- HTML5 - CSS3 (cross browser compatibility, responsive design, support of mobile devices)
- Database: MYSQL
- Server: Apache
- Applicants are expected to know Git (i use tortoisegit)
- Good level of English for clear communication.
- Knowledge of Gamification is a plus.
- The web site will also have mobile app for ios and android (This will be discussed seperately upon the completion of main website)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What is done and what is left?
- Roughly 30% of the total job has been completed, simplified functionality skeleton of website is ready.
- All the documentation, project details, specifications are ready at the collaboration platform.
- All to-do items are well documented and we will go over them together.
- I think it may take around 3 months to finish totally.
Time Plan & Payment Plan
- I will pay 2$/h during the development.
- In the end of the project i plan to offer a "share" from the income.
- We should have constant contact via skype
- Candidates should have a good communication and creative brainstorming skills. They should not only code/design but also be proactive and bring new ideas to the project.
- During the whole development, live screen tracking will be kept open. So that the work can be monitored.
If you plan to apply, start your proposal with this keyword: 2RATER2014. All offers who doesnt start with the keyword will be totally ignored and reported as spam.
Please consider this project as a start for a long time cooperation. If you show yourself you will gain much more.
Thanks for your interest.
23 freelancers estão ofertando em média $5/hora para este trabalho
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want to clarify in details.. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat by replying..
I am Loc, I have many years work experience on WEBSITE in WordPress (theme/plugin), Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Opencart, Prestashop, oscommerce, Virtuemart, Woocommerce … converting PSD to HTML5/CSS3, support responsive