PSD to HTML
1) W3C Validated Code
2) Proper indentation and spacing of markup
3) Efficient PSD slicing (Large size images won't be accepted)
4) All images slices should be in PNG format except photos that perform better in JPG
5) Use of CSS Sprites wherever possible
6) Delivery in 1 day
7) PSD will be provided after award of project
8) Design is pretty straightforward and simple for a designer who knows his job.
Wordpress theme/template using current site content
1. Create a new wordpress theme
2. You must be creative and provide two drafts (two versions I can look at) that I will decide which draft to use as the basis for the site. Be prepared to produce two individual drafts. These drafts do not need to be complete sites, of course, but your theme idea and overall creative plan is required. From this I will choose one and provide specific instructions for look and feel.
3. Transfer existing site content from my current site
4. Create a data base driven search function for retailers - we have a list of retailers who sell our products and we need a simple and searchable system for visitors to look and see if a store near them carries the product. See the Retailers page on the website above.
5. Integrate social functions like Facebook, twitter and linked in. Basically any decent social wordpress plugin will do this.
6. The site must be built on your own server and once completed transferred to mine so there is no interruption in my current website service.
7. You MUST know how to install wordpress on a Plesk based server as we do not and will not use cPanel.
8. Once installed all elements of the site must work smoothly and uploads of future content (images, etc.) must be easy. Usually is there's problems it's a permissions issue so chmod or other settings must be set properly by you.
9. Site must be completed, uploaded on my server, tested and live within 2 weeks
I work with wordpress and have built many sites myself but do not have the time to do this one.
Only bid if you are highly skilled with Wordpress and are creative and flexible. I pay with milestones that will be agreed upon before the job begins.