We have a live multilingual Drupal 7 based magazine (url will be given by PM), and we want to migrate it to Wordpress with all content, all current features with a few additional ones.
These additional features in the new Wordpress site are:
• A brand new theme that the chosen service provider will have to create from the PSD files we will provide
• The installation of a directory plugin and its settings to fit within the new theme – The directory must replicate a live directory the service provider will be given as example.
• The implementation of an Ad Manager that will be provided – Complete system with payment scheme and ad zones management ([login to view URL])
• The implementation of a download section – users can only download after registration
• The implementation of a mega menu (we can purchase a commercial plugin if necessary)
• Different Google Analytics tracking codes (Event tracking for example)
• SEO plugins
1.1/ Create a business directory
We want a directory exactly like the one that will be given as example. The service provider is required to replicate it identically after installing a directory plugin of their choice.
1.2/ Site optimization
Make the site as SEO friendly (missing tags, titles…) as possible. The pages also need to be optimized to avoid long loading time. Provide an SEO report.
• Adjust the site as required by the Structured Data Markup and authorship ([login to view URL]).
• Run a complete SEO check, provide the report and take on-page appropriate actions suggested by the report
IMPORTANT: in our Drupal site, some categories do not currently fall under a primary link; articles in these categories are just “tagged”; the freelancer will need to create the missing primary links, migrate the articles under them and redirect the former urls to avoid “404 errors”.
The freelancer must be:
• Highly experienced in Wordpress
• Highly experienced in customizing and setting plugins and hand code php. The developer may provide alternative solutions to create the business directory
• A great problem solver who can provide innovative solutions to technical problems.
1.3/ Site migration
Migrate our multilingual Drupal 7 site to the new Wordpress installation.
IMPORTANT: The WPML plugin does not allow identical category names for different languages! So this plugin cannot be used as some of our category names will keep the same name in different languages.
Delete the folder that contains the Drupal 6 installation.
This part requires the freelancer to create a RESPONSIVE theme from the PSD files we will provide. The design may need some minor Photoshop 6 adjustments. We want a mega menu with text AND images; the designer left enough room in the PSD design for the mega menu. The freelancer must:
• Be experienced in responsive design (media queries)
• Fluent in CSS and Photoshop 6 adjustments retouch
• Be able to code Photoshop designs into theme
Banner placements are integrated in the PSD files. Installation of OIOpublisher Direct (Pro Edition) is required. The software will be provided.
Before starting the optimization part, the service provider will provide an SEO report and a list of the tasks he/she will be performing on the site to improve overall performance.
Then we want the service provider to:
• Do the installation on a development server of their own
• Implement the business directory on the dev installation
• Upload a few dummy data into the directory for us to test it
• Migrate a few data from our live site to the dev site
• Install the new theme on the dev site
• Test the installation with the content
Once we have checked everything is fine on the dev site:
• Back-up our live site
• Install the new Wordpress site
• Test the installation again
IMPORTANT: there will be only ONE milestone! Payment released after delivery!
45 freelancers estão ofertando em média $732 para esse trabalho
Ready to start "NOW ONLY" Give me chance to prove my ability and also quality work i am waiting your positive replay from your side i am highly interested to work with you