Hi I have a small search website and I need some small changes.
That job should be a matter of an hour at max or so.
Here are the requirements:
1) After someone presses search the website shows search results (in this case all) but it always jumps
to the top. I want it should stay (the view). Its like there is an anchor at the top every time someone searches it
jumps and that can be quite annoying also when someone clicks on links in the search results.
So it should stay where the user scrolled and not jump to the top.
2) I need a "Clear Search" button next to the Search button which unchecked all the checkboxes and empties the text search
field without changing the search results. So If I searched for math by ticking the box and also a text search then the search results
should stay only the checkboxes unticked and textfield emptied. (see Picture1)
3) When someone clicks back on the browser all the search results or settings are gone. Sometimes even the website breaks. This
needs to be fixed (chrome,safari,firefox,i.e.)
4) When someone searches for a program and then clicks on the provider then the provider page shows up. But there must be a
picture of the relevant provider to the left. This is all in the database or in another page - (see picture 2).
5) the rating word should appear next to the rating results for example 'proven' etc. these are already in a column in the database.
(picture 3 & picture 4)
6) when someone searches for a programmes then clicks to see the programme page and then clicks back in the browser then it
should go back to the search results and not loose the search results nor break the search.
7) New image display for new category. There are three ratings with rating images. Now I need a fourth called 'NE' Not evaluated.
its already in the database but not in the search results. I will provide a picture instead of the three bubbles.
That's it :)