I need a custom plugin. I have looked far and wide and do not find a sale scheduler like I need:
One of my larger vendors has a sale four times a year when they put a changing group of 50 to 120 products on sale for a month or so. Right now, I have to go through and change each price manually and the change it back on the end date. It is not only tedious but prone to error and does not draw attention to the item (other than sale price).
What I need is:
1) A way to search by product either singly or by group and then add the product or products to a sale.
2) To set a sale price in bulk to the search results above - or even just singly once I had isolated the sale group.
3) Have some way to draw attention to the sale price or limited sale time. (Maybe a WooCommerce type product banner on the item as shown in a search?).
4) Have the sale price set to expire - along with any banners that draw attention to the sale price - on a certain date
5) On that date, the sale items would automatically go back to the previous "sale" price (not MSRP)
6) I need to have a way to link to this group of items. That is I need the plug in to generate some URL I can use in an email.
Note, this is very similar to a Daily Deal plugin I use now. It also searches by product and lets me set a sale price and then returns the price to the previous sale price - but does it after a set period of time. There is not a date schedule function, nor some of the other functionality I need. See above.
I need this done via plugin so that it will not break every time there is a WooCommerce or WordPress Update. I have a firm deadline of a working plugin within a week.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $512 for this job
Dear RailfanDepot, I would like to finalize our proposal after posting queries related to your project and receiving responses. Are you available for discussion? - CL
Hello, We have excellent team of programmers and designers to work on your project efficiently and complete job in time. We have read your deepest requirement at our best and will surely give better results. thanks